Supporting and embracing your autistic identity.
Counteract the impact of the modern world and access more energy and calm.
Memberships coming soon…
- Join a 1 hour video call every week to set up your week ahead.
- Download the guidance.
- Daily message access.
- Group sessions.
- Make friends in your new community.
In our live Zoom sessions, all sorts of questions and experiences are shared together. The instructors will carefully and intuitively address the needs of the attendees, using dialogue, which means it becomes a safe, social setting for many autistic people.
You can just come and listen, and you don’t have to have your camera on if you don’t want!
For 9 weeks, each weekly session is based on a theme:
The Real Me
Recovery from the negative impacts of the modern world to live a more self-aware and more fulfilling, happier life and ultimately gain self-insight and self-realisation. We are relationship-centred, that means we work with you, while considering those you care about.
- Reduce stress, confusion, lack of confidence and other mental health problems.
- Gain information / understanding of the benefits of living more mindfully.
- Experience simple mindful practices.
- Opportunity to engage / be part of a community in a group setting.
- To provide you with the tools and understanding to continue living a more mindful life.
Our courses have a long lasting impact as we aim to teach the use of mindfulness skills in order to live a holistic mindful lifestyle.
Living Mindfully Autistic – Mindfulness lifestyle tuition for Autistic people and their loved ones.
As a regular group and solo practice, the benefits of a strengths-focussed mindful lifestyle aims to reduce the impact of stress, isolation and fragmentation in you, as an autistic person (or a family member of autistic persons), and to live a self-aware and more fulfilling, happier life.
We have been delivering the Mindfulness for Autism programme since 2020 for organisations across the UK and people around the world.